Everyone has their own requirements for a 200 psi portable air compressor, but my needs were that I wanted it to be powerful, portable and durable for using with my air tools. I wanted my until to LAST and not have problems.
I use my air compressor all the time, so quality is important to me. I don’t use my to inflate kiddie pools!
Sounds silly, but good tires are important. Moving the air compressor around the job site easily and not worrying about tires deflating just makes the job that much easier.
With respect to the noise level, I wanted a unit that allowed me to have have conversations with the guys while it is still running. I realize that it might take a few minutes to power up at a higher noise level, but while actually using it I still wanted to communicate with my fellow workers.
And of course, I wanted the 200 psi power. There are some brands that I thought had the 200 psi, but were really 125-150. Now I don’t always need 200 psi but for a few extra dollars I have the pressure when I need it.
Short story – this is the 200 psi air compressor that I chose.
Info on This Page
- Popular 200 PSI Portable Air Compressor Brands
- 12 Volt 200 SPI Air Compessors
- Which 200 PSI Portable Air Compressor is the BEST?
- 200 PSI Air Compressor Deals
Popular 200 PSI Portable Air Compressor Brands
Most popular and highest rated is the Dewalt D55146.
* 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than other brands
* Space Saving – vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
* Noise Level – 78 dBA operational noise level for a quieter work environment. You can talk normally when the compressor is on.
* Foam Tires – 10-inch non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation when working.
* Long Lasting – Ehp efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
Tank pressure cuts off at 200 psi and comes back on when it gets down to 150 psi.
* Oil free and maintenance free
Other Dewalt Options:
DEWALT D55168 200 PSI 15 Gallon 120-Volt Electric Wheeled Portable Workshop CompressorDEWALT D55167 1.6 HP 200 PSI Oil Free High Pressure Low Noise Horizontal Portable CompressorDEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Compressor
Porter-Cable air compressors are popular, but they do not offer a 200 psi unit. Their most popular is the 150 psi air compressor. You can read reviews here.
Vixen 200 psi Air Compressor
* 5 Gallon Tank Capacity
* 12 volt 200 PSI Compressor
* Anti-Corrosion Coating
* Precision Welded
* Components Included: Pressure Gauge, Pressure Switch, Air Hose and Mounting Hardware
Viair 200 psi Air Compressor – Onboard Install
VIAIR makes having onboard air installed as simple as bolting down the air tank, making a simple electrical connection, and hooking up and air line
* 200 psi On Board Air Kit
* Includes 380c VIAIR Compressor, 2 gal. Tank, Relay-Pressure Switch
* Bolt down with 4 Bolts and Run Wiring.
* Fill upto 40” Tires, Run Air Tools, Great for Air Locker and Suspension
* Is Weather Proof for those who go off-road
12 Volt 200 SPI Air Compessors
Which 200 PSI Portable Air Compressor is the BEST?
Well here is where you will find the best sellers and the new releases for this year.
If you’re looking for the best selling and most popular 200 psi portable air compressors, check this page on Amazon (updated daily)
New for 2016
There are new models and brands of portable air compressors coming on to the market, check this page to see the newest models available.
Top 3 200 PSI Air Compressors
To sum up all that I have learned doing lots of research online, the following list is the “short version” of the content on this page. The top 3 best rated 200 spi portable air compressors.
200 PSI Air Compressor Deals
Need the best price? Check this sale and deals page on Amazon.
Other Posts of Interest…
Originally posted 2016-04-24 00:31:15.